Monday, February 16, 2026

Top 5 ThIs Week

Related Posts



Meghan’s Father in ICU Facing New Operation


Meghan Markle’s father Thomas Markle is reportedly fighting for his life after being rushed to a hospital in the Philippines, where he underwent emergency surgery for a serious blood clot.

The 81-year-old was taken ill on Tuesday at his home before being transported to a local hospital. After initial scans revealed his life was in “imminent danger,” he was urgently transferred by ambulance to a larger medical facility, according to reports from the Mail.

Thomas’s son, Thomas Markle Jr., confirmed that his father endured a three-hour operation on Wednesday and has since been moved to intensive care. Doctors are now preparing him for a second procedure to remove the clot.

“I would ask everyone around the world to keep him in their thoughts,” Thomas Jr. said, adding that he hopes Meghan will show compassion as their father “is literally fighting for his life.”

His daughter Samantha also expressed concern, noting her father has survived multiple serious health events, including two heart attacks, a stroke, and even an earthquake. “He is a strong man… I’m praying he can survive this,” she said.

Thomas Markle has faced prolonged health issues in recent years. After living in Mexico for a decade, he relocated to the Philippines earlier this year. He has been estranged from Meghan since her 2018 royal wedding, which he was unable to attend due to heart attacks and the fallout from staged paparazzi photos.

Despite a recent scare during a major earthquake in the Philippines, Thomas previously reassured the public that he was “fine.” This latest emergency comes as Meghan’s new Netflix Christmas special, With Love, Meghan, was released this week, drawing mixed reactions from viewers.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Popular Articles